|Hardware||HP2553 Base Station|
|Hardware Addon #1||WS80 Ultrasonic Anemometer|
|Hardware Addon #2||WH40 Rain Gauge Sensor|
|Hardware Addon #3||WH57 Lightning Sensor|
|Belchertown skin version||1.3b2|
I created this site for cottagers and residents to check the local weather anytime! We update every 5 minutes, and detect wind, rain, radiation, temperature, barometer and even have forecasting!
Hope you like it!
This website is automatically updated every 5 minutes with weather observations from a HP2553 personal weather station located in Newton Bay, Lac Poisson Blanc, Quebec. Weather data is received by the Ecowitt Console and weewx connects to this website for live weather feeds. The weather station provides the following readings:
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Solar radiation
- Barometric Pressure
- Lightning Detection
The rest of the observations on this website are done via software calculations and quality control checks to make sure the data is valid.
All weather observations are also posted to the following websites:
- ILACSA5 on Weather Underground
Software / Hardware used:
- Station Operating System: Rasbian
- Station Source: Rasberry Pi 4b
- Station hardware: ecowitt-client
- Server uptime: 3273230 seconds
- WeeWX uptime: 3335064 seconds
- WeeWX version: 4.10.2
- Belchertown Skin Version: 1.3b2
- Thanks to Pat at BelchertownWeather.com for this amazing website for weewx!
- Earthquake data from USGS.gov Earthquake Catalog Developer API